Pages

Sunday 29 October 2017

The Truth About The Law Of Attraction | You Do Not Attract What You Want...

You may have heard about "the secret". It's the idea that we can have anything we want in life. How do we do that? Well, it's all about the law attraction. The books and documentaries will tell you that your mind attracts your reality. So if you really want a 100% on your exam tomorrow, all you got to do is visualize yourself getting 100% and it will happen.

Unfortunately this is only part of the truth. The law of attraction is a little deeper than that. You do not attract what you want. Rather, you attract what you are. So if you are negative, judgmental, unappreciative or, in other words, operating at a low frequency, you will attract more of these low frequency situations into your life. So it does not matter how often or how vividly you visualize what you want, you will not attract positive, or high frequency situations, if you are operating at a low frequency.

So then why are your thoughts important? Well, you can certainly attract whatever it is you want once you raise the frequency you are operating at.

Also, your thoughts can affect your frequency. Negative thoughts will lower your frequency while positive thoughts can increase your frequency.

So I'm not saying your thoughts aren't important. They certainly are! But I want you to understand why your wants and wishes may not be coming to fruition.

And I'm sure you are eager to learn how to increase your frequency. You can look forward to that in the next blog! For now I just want to understand how the law of attraction works.

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog to get notified when I upload. I upload every Sunday and Wednesday. I also have a discussion forum attached to my blog. I would love for you to check it out and help me get it going 😃



Here in a link to my previous blog:

Did I Contact The Spirit Realm? Story Time

Here is a link to my discussion forum:

Discussion Forum





No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Increase Your Frequency

Hey guys. I hope this blog finds you well. Today I am writing about how to raise your vibrational frequency. If you are unsure what this me...